Monday 13 November 2017

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Hello lovelies

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend mine was fantastic with my classon Saturday and a relaxing day Sunday. I blogged last night about the class so please do check that out.

Today is day 5 of Christmas Creations and today I have this beauty to share with you all


This project was so much fun to make and I shall be making more of these in different designs as it is so versatile.

Here is a couple more pictures of the project

As you can see with this side on view there is even a little stand on the back which can be written on.


The products I have used to make this little beauty are as follows:
Ribbon
Sequins

I hope you have enjoyed seeing day 5's inspiration and it gives you plenty of ideas.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

 Challenges Entered:
Crafting From The Heart -Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Snow Fun 
613 Avenue - Anything Goes Optional Twist  - Create A 3D Card 


5 comments:

  1. wow...this is incredibly creative and gorgeous! so clever!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shadow box cards too! They make a real statement. This card is just beautiful I really like that village.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create .
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project. Thanks for playing along at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo awesome! I love every detail! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete