Thursday 28 September 2017

Fairyland Keepsake Box

Hi all


Today I have a new keepsake box I have been working on over the last few days to show you all, this beauty is going to be available to purchase in another Market Night I am taking part in.

So lets get to showing you the keepsake box


I absolutely love how this turned out and I will most definitely be doing more, Now to show you the rest of the box






Now for the inside of the box 



And last but not least a final picture of the top of the box 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest keepsake box and you like it as much as I do and it gives you some inspiration.

Now to tell you all where you will be able to purchase this piece.... This will be available in the Mystical Magical Myth Market Night on the 4th November - 5th November. There will be more products from me available on the night and from other sellers, I hope you will join us and do some online shopping from the comfort of your own home.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX






1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Kelly this is amazing, I love it so much
    hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete