Sunday 9 July 2017

25th Birthday Card

Hi lovelies.

Today I have something a little different to share with you all, Yes I know I share cards I make often but this card isn't just a card not in my eyes anyway.

Before I show you all, I wanted to tell you the reaction I got from my Dad once he saw it after I had finished making it, Now my Dad is one of my biggest supporters in my crafting and he loves to sit and watch me or to see the finished projects..... My Dad's reaction was "WOW, That is absolutely stunning" 

So with out keeping you waiting even longer here it is...


Here is the inside of the card



I would love to hear what you guys think of this card, I will be making more of these in all different styles and I will of cause share each and everyone of the with you. I may even put a few of them up for sale on my Facebook Page at some point but who knows.

The products I used to bring this to life are:
Pop Of Pink Designer Series Paper (Retired)
Swirl Die 
Doillie (from March Pickle Pack)
Lace (From May Pickle Pack)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Black Soot Distress Ink 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card and that it gave you the WOW Factor :D. I can not wait to make more of these.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment