Monday 22 May 2017

Bored At Work - Bloobel Progressive Challenge May

Hi all 

Today I have my progressive chalenge entry for Bloobel to share with you all. This month image was Bored At Work and we were asked to add something with him.

So here is my Piece


For this piece I used the digi image Bored At Work which was the Progressive image to be used by everyone taking part and then I also added in one of the NEW images "Coffee to the rescue" as soon as I had seen Lisa release this image I knew I had to include it with my challenge piece.

I have used the following products:
White 5x7 Card Blank
Vintage Backing Paper 
Black Soot Distress Marker

I really enjoy taking part in these challenges and love Lisa's digi images they are so easy to work with. You can find them on the Bloobel Website and even join the Facebook Group.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my piece for the challenge and you take part in next month's.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment