Saturday 8 April 2017

Distress Oxide Play Time

Hi all 

Well as you have noticed things at Crafty Bat HQ have been hectic but I finally got around to having a quick play with my Distress Oxide Inks YAAAAY!!

So here we are this is what I have been up to with them I did some tags to start with and I have to say I absolutely LOVE how the Oxide inks work even the finished results are AMAZING.. One of the things I LOVE LOVE LOVE about them is how they light up in water hits them *swoon*

On the top tag I used Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean then on the bottom tag I used Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and a bit of Worn Lipstick


Here is what happened with the first tag, I couldn't resist not using my latest additions to my Visible Image Stamps here I used Face It and Own It with the border being the stars from the Rock Out Set 


Aren't the colours stunning

The second tag has not been completed yet but as soon as it is I shall show you all :). I am also going to be doing a journal page using the oxide inks.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment