Monday 16 January 2017

Hampton Art- Stamp Perfect Tool

COOOOEEEE!! 
Just flying in to share with you all my new toy :) and to share my thoughts on this tool.

So as the title of this post says the new toy is the Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool, which is in all honesty a more affordable stamp precision tool it is very much like the well known Misti.

Here is the Stamp Perfect Tool


The stamp perfect in my eyes is absolutely perfect I LOVE mine there are only a few differences between this and the Misti, the main and biggest difference for me is the price I paid £27.49 posted fro Buddly Crafts (i will link at the end of this post of where you can purchase your very own) which is amazing and one of the main reasons I went for this over the Misti as the price for the Misti is way out of my budget.

The stamp perfect is slightly smaller than the Misti and bigger than the Mini Misti so I would say it is in-between the two. The actual size of this is approx: 7 in x 9 in with lid closed and the stamping area is 7.375 in x 5.5 in so with this in mind you can not use the big background stamps, for me is not a problem at all as I do not use them.



It does come with two very strong magnets (so make sure to keep them away from each other) these are found on the under-side of the tool, it also comes with a foam pad which is used with clear stamps you only remove this when using cling stamps (like the big red one's for example).



This tool is perfect for precision stamping and for using layered stamps and for doing multiple cards in one go. it is so easy to use. 
For me it is going to be my most used tool as stamping with acrylic blocks or a stamp press (one of the acrylic blocks with sponges) can be difficult at times especially when my Fibromyalgia is very bad in my hands so would also be perfect for anyone who suffers with arthritis.



So if you have been wanting a Misti but can not afford or justify the cost of the Misti then this is ideal, It has also been mentioned that Hampton Art are bringing out a 10 in x 10in Stamp Perfect and is being released end of Feb beginning of March so if you do use the big background stamps you will be able to with the new one.

I purchased my Stamp Perfect from Buddly Crafts another stockist of this is Craftie Charlie there may be other UK stockists but these were the two i checked as when I ordered mine Craftie Charlie did not have it in stock.

If you need any more information or want to see how it is used and so on, there are some videos on You Tube where you can find comparison videos of the Misti and Stamp Perfect and so on.

I hope this has been some help to you 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment