Thursday 15 December 2016

Own Kind Of Beautiful ATC

Hi all.. Me again with another ATC to show you all..

I have been watching a fair few You Tube tutorials and Demo's the passed few weeks and been making notes of techniques which caught my eye and that I would love to try so I thought I would try one of the techniques on an ATC.

The technique i chose to try on this ATC was the watercolour stamping technique with Distress Inks... So here it is


I absolutely love how this turned out as I was so nervous in trying it just in case I misted too much water onto the stamp etc - Hence why I tried it on an ATC ;) I also did my watercolour stamping BEFORE doing the background as I wanted to try out the awesome Distress Micro Glaze.

What did I use to do this piece?? Here is what I used:
Watercolour Card
Distress Inks 
Mini Mister
Visible Image Stamps - Own Kind Of Beautiful 
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders - Firework Burst ( I highly recommend this one the colours it throws off are awesome one of my favourite pixie powders)
Distress Micro Glaze (another fantastic product)
Memento Ink

If you have not tried watercolour stamping with the distress inks yet - I highly recommend giving it a go and maybe do like I did and do it on an ATC size piece first.

I was so chuffed with the outcome of this piece that I will definitely be re-creating it again with more detail and stamping on a larger piece, so keep a look out for that.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment