Thursday 1 December 2016

Inspirational Monolith

Hi all :)

Today's post is to show you all what I have been busy doing today.... I finally got around to using one of the Visible Image MDF Monolith's I have been meaning to make something with these since I got them few months ago.

Here it is.... This picture shows front and back I will also add individual pictures with a list of products used for each side and will link to the stamps and monoliths used.


I have had some new goodies so wanted to get to work with some of them and make something inspirational.

Side One


To do this side I used a number of different materials and I have listed the below:
 Brusho's in the following colours - Purple and Turquoise 
 Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders in the following colours - Midnight Blue, Emerald Green and Purple Violet
300GSM Watercolour Card
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish
Memento and Versamark Ink
3D Glitter Glue 
WOW Embossing Powder - Gold 
Visible Image Stamps - Sparkle In The Rain and Smile Sparkle Shine

Side Two 


For this side again I used a number of different materials and will list them below including linking to the stamps used etc.

300gsm Watercolour Card 
MDF Monolith 
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders- Scarlet Mist and Purple Mist
Versamark Ink
WOW Embossing Powders - Black and Gold 
Visible Image Stamps - Take The Moment and Tomorrow Doesn't Exist

The base of the monolith I used a Star stencil, Versamark Pen and Gold WOW embossing powder.

I hope you like what I have done with this monolith and it gives you some inspiration, I absolutely love the look of both backgrounds and the pixie powders really do give a beautiful shimmer, unfortunately the camera couldn't pick this up.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

I would like to enter this piece into the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge No:114
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes Challenge 22
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project! I absolutely love the falling rain & the colours are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! The background colours are just stunning, and I love that the image is sort of shadowed. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete