Sunday 11 December 2016

Crafty Sunday -



Hi all 

Well It has been a long time since I have been able to craft on a weekend for me (custom orders needed doing lol) and I took full advantage of being able to do just that.

So today I have done another ATC YAY!!! on this one I did a few techniques I have not done before and I think trying them on an ATC is perfect due to the size of them and I am over the moon with the outcome.

Here is today's ATC


I used the following products to make this ATC
Watercolour Card 
Distress Inks
Memento Ink - Black 
Dew Drop Brilliance Ink - White 
Sponge Finger Dobber
Circle Stencil 
Visible Image Stamps - Where dreams take you and Edgy 

The techniques used on this ATC were.. Watercolour using Distress Inks, and the Bokeh Technique.

I also started on another project which I will blog about properly in a new post as soon as it is completed, I have not been able to get it finished today due to leaving it to dry and so on but I do have a little sneak peek of my WIP (Work In Progress) to show you all. 



Any ideas on what I could be doing???

Make sure to pop back in a few days to find out what the above is and what I used to create it.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment