Friday 9 December 2016

Bat Crossing ATC

Hi all 

Well I am a little late today with my posting but I am here now and ready to share with you my second ATC with you all :D 

So here we have it..... BAT CROSSING ATC


I just had to have my very own Batty ATC :D Well come on I am The Crafty Bat and it would have been rude not to.

For this ATC I used the following:
Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed
Dylusions By Dyan Reaveley - Eat,Drink and Be Scary Set - I used the 3 Bats and the Bat/Cobweb Stencil
Dina Wakley  - Scribbly Trick or Treat Set - I used the Scribbly Bat out of the stamps along with the stencil with different wording on and used the Caution: Bat Crossing part 

Check back tomorrow for another ATC 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment